These Terms and Conditions regulate the use of the service of the Internet page https://fundacionsandos.org (hereinafter the “Site”) that SANDOS FOUNDATION, AC, (hereinafter, (Sandos Foundation ®) provides free of charge to people who visit it online.
The use of the Site attributes the condition of user of the Site (hereinafter the “User”) and expresses the full and unreserved adherence of the User to each and every one of the Terms and Conditions of the Site at the same time that the User access the Site. Consequently, the User must carefully read the Terms and Conditions on each of the occasions on which they intend to use the Site. Access to and / or use of certain services and content offered to Users on and / or through the Site is subject to certain specific conditions of their own that, as the case may be, replace, complete and / or modify the Terms and Conditions.
Access to and / or use of said services and content expresses the entire and unconditional acceptance of this in the version published by the Sandos Foundation ® at the time such access and / or use occurs.
Modification of the Terms
Sandos Foundation ® reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Site, as well as reserves the right to modify or remove, at any time and without prior notice, the services and conditions required to access and / or use the Site and services.
Rules for the use of the Site
The User agrees that the use of the Site will be subject to the following rules:
1. The User acknowledges and accepts that the information published or contained on said Site will be clearly identified in such a way that it is recognized that it comes from and has been generated by the Sandos Foundation ®
2. However, the information, concepts, and opinions published on said Site do not necessarily reflect the position of the Sandos Foundation ®, nor of its employees, directors, shareholders, and/or subsidiary companies. For this reason, Sandos Foundation ® is not responsible for any of the information, opinions, and concepts that are issued on the Site. Likewise, the Sandos Foundation ® is not responsible for the information contained in the Internet page, included in the sub-pages, with the understanding that the use and monitoring of it are at the risk and responsibility of the User.
3. Sandos Foundation ® reserves the right to block access or partially or totally remove all information, communication or material that in its sole judgment may be: i) abusive, defamatory or obscene; ii) fraudulent, artificial or deceptive; iii) violation of copyright, trademarks, confidentiality, industrial secrets or any intellectual property right of a third party; iv) offensive or; v) that in any way contravenes the provisions of this agreement. If the User wishes to obtain more information on a specific topic provided by the Sandos Foundation ®, they should consult it directly with each of them, as appropriate and / or with a specialist in the field.
Copyright and Industrial Property
All information, including but not limited to images, texts, trademarks, commercial notices, domain names and designs contained in the Site, is the property of Sandos Foundation ® or has been included with the corresponding authorization and is protected by international agreements and Mexican legislation on industrial and intellectual property.
No content on the Site should be construed as granting a license to use or right to use the information displayed on the Site.
Consequently, the User agrees to refrain from:
a) Use the contents for purposes or effects contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order;
b) Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the content, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
c) Delete, evade or manipulate the “copyright” and other identifying data of the rights of the Sandos Foundation ® or its owners incorporated into the content, as well as technical protection devices, fingerprints or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents;
d) Use the contents and, in particular, the information of any kind obtained through the Site or the Services to send advertising, communications for the purpose of direct sale or for any other kind of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of people regardless of their purpose, as well as refrain from marketing or disclosing such information in any way.
Sandos Foundation ® will not be responsible, in any case, for direct, special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages that in any way are derived from or related to:
a) The use or execution through the Site, with the delay or unavailability of use of Sandos Foundation ®
b) The administration or lack thereof of any information or graphics contained or published on or through the indicated Site.
c) The updating or lack of updating of the information.
d) The alteration or modification, total or partial, of the information after being included in said Site.
e) Any other aspect or characteristic of the information contained or published on the Site or through the links that may eventually be included on this Site.
f) The administration or lack of administration of the other services.
All of the above assumptions will be in force, even in cases in which the Sandos Foundation ® has been notified or notified about the possibility of such damages being caused.
In the event that for any reason the User provides their data on this Site, including email, the information provided will be considered strictly confidential, so the Sandos Foundation ® will not transfer it or make it known to third parties at any time, in It is understood that by simply registering their information entering the Site, the User grants their authorization to the Sandos Foundation ® so that they may send commercial or advertising information to the registered email address; Said authorization will continue until the User expresses the Sandos Foundation ® to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish not to continue receiving such information.
Responsibilities of Users
1. Each User, including those who use it only as access, agrees to: use this website, as well as all of its information in accordance with the Law, in good faith and honesty, without harmful purposes to the interests or rights of third parties and not to harm the image, interests or rights of the Sandos Foundation ®, as well as not to carry out actions with illicit purposes or effects that may overload, damage or disable this web page, the servers, systems or any computer equipment (do not introduce programs, spam, viruses, macros, or any other device). Access or use of this website does not imply any transfer of the exploitation rights of its content. Likewise, the User must adopt adequate measures to detect and eliminate the existence of viruses, or other elements that could alter their own computer systems.
2. The rights to use this website are personal and non-transferable. Except in cases of explicit and written agreement with the Sandos Foundation ®, the contents of this website may not be copied, distributed, transformed, and exploited in any other way.
3. Failure to comply with the conditions: In the case of knowledge of a breach of the conditions of use, the Sandos Foundation ®, reserves the right to cancel the user’s access to the website.
1.Intellectual property. All the contents of this Website, except in the cases indicated to the contrary, are the exclusive property of the Sandos Foundation ®, as well as the information on services, the source code, graphic design, logo, texts, illustrations, photographs, and other elements that appear on this website, who exclusively reserves their copyright. If a fraudulent practice is carried out, the appropriate legal actions will be taken to penalize it (Industrial Property Law, DOF 09-04-2012 effective as of June 27, 1991).
It is the intention of the Sandos Foundation ® to respect copyright and copyright laws (Copyright Law, DOF 07-14-2014 on December 24, 1996, the addition of paragraphs in articles 27 and 144, effective as of 13 August 2014) if there is any minimum problem regarding any material published on this website, please contact via email email@example.com
The publications, content of links and conferences unrelated to the Sandos Foundation ® but which have expressly authorized its publication on its Website, are its exclusive intellectual property and Copyright corresponds to them.
2. Security. Our website is a secure site that keeps your data protected with 2048bit encryption
3. Access to Links. Links (LINKS) with other websites and publications are attached to this website. The objective is to provide access to valid and solid information. In no case is the Sandos Foundation ® responsible for the contents of the LINKS, which are the sole and exclusive responsibility of the owners of the LINKS.
The User agrees to indemnify the Sandos Foundation ®, it’s representatives and/or any subsidiary company as well as, suppliers, vendors, and advisers for any action, demand or claim (including legal fees and legal costs) derived from any breach by the User to this agreement; including, without limitation, any of the derivatives of:
a) Any aspect related to the use of the Site.
b) The information contained or available on or through said Site or of insults, defamation, or any other behavior in violation of this by the User in the use of the Site.
c) Violation of applicable laws or international treaties related to copyright or intellectual property contained or available on, or through said Site.
Disclaimer and security policies
1. The Sandos Foundation ® undertakes to take the utmost care to preserve the website from any viruses, Trojans, and other elements that could violate or damage the recipient’s or third parties’ computer systems. In any case, the recipient exonerates The Sandos Foundation ® from all liability for direct or indirect damage caused by the eventual existence of such harmful or malicious elements.
2. Disclaimer. Sandos Foundation ® is not responsible for:
a) The services adapt to the needs of the User and meet their expectations.
b) The service suffers any interruption.
c) The content provided is infallible and exempt from possible or eventual errors.
d) That any detected error be corrected immediately if it has not been duly communicated to the Sandos Foundation ®
e) The User personally assumes the risk derived from the use of any data or information contained on the web.
3. Limitation of Responsibilities. The Sandos Foundation ® rejects any liability that may arise from delays or blockages in the operational operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies or overloading of telephone lines or the Internet, and also reserves the right to temporarily suspend, and without prior notice, accessibility to the website for maintenance, repairs or updates.
Duration and Termination
The provision of the Site service and the other services has an indefinite duration. The Sandos Foundation ®, however, is empowered to terminate, suspend or interrupt unilaterally, at any time, without prejudice or need for prior notice, the provision of the Site service, and/or any of the services.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The User accepts and acknowledges that, by simply browsing the Site, any controversy or claim arising from the use of the Site will be subject to the jurisdiction and competence of the competent laws and courts of the City of Cancun, Municipality of Benito Juárez, State of Quintana Roo, for which the User expressly waives any other jurisdiction that may correspond to him by reason of his domicile or nationality, present or future, or for any other reason.
Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals
Personal data protection.
Terms and conditions. All information obtained through this website, corresponding to Users’ personal data, is subject to the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals. Each authorized user to the Sandos Foundation ®, utilization, processing, and incorporation into a file owned enterprise data personal facilitated, which will be used only to provide information services, status results, mailings or promotional services, and related activities in compliance with the Federal Law on Consumer Protection.
The personal data of the Users obtained through the website is subject to the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals. Each authorized user to the Sandos Foundation ®, use, treatment, and incorporation in file ownership of the company, the personal data provided for communicating news, events, courses, etc.
Disclosure of information. Employees, consultants, and collaborators of the Sandos Foundation ® follow strict compliance of the aforementioned Law on Personal Data Protection. Only in exceptional cases can it be disclosed to third parties, for the following reasons:
A) Court order; In this case and if the supposed requirement does not explicitly prevent it, the affected person will be previously informed.
B) To require the obligor to comply with the conditions of use.
C) To face accusations of violation of the rights of third parties.
General storage practices. The Sandos Foundation ® is not responsible for any loss of data due to the destruction of servers by force majeure.
Access to information. The Sandos Foundation ®, has practical generals of the time allowed access by user, amount of data collected, and how many times you can make use of the information contained in their files, in turn, reserves the right at any time to change storage and access criteria.
Contact section with Sandos Foundation ® :
By marking that You have read and accepted the data protection regulations, you authorize that:
- The personal data of the Users obtained through this website are subject to the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals. Each authorized user to the Sandos Foundation ®, utilization, processing, and incorporation into a file owned by the company, the personal data provided to management requests, and requests for information.
- The user or legal representative may exercise their rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of their personal data, by writing to the Sandos Foundation ®, a non-profit organization with address at Boulevard Kukulcan, Km.14, Lot 37- 1, Section A, Hotel Zone, Cancun, Quintana Roo, Benito Juárez, between the Ritz Hotel and the Palace Hotel, Cp.77500.
- In compliance with the Federal Law on Consumer Protection, the electronic information provided will be used for the purpose of advertising or promoting the services offered by Sandos Foundation ®, related to its activity.